28/02/2016

// ootd: turtle neck and highwaisted jeans


What's up guys? I know we haven't posted in awhile. I'vbeen busy this month, to trying to balance school with my social life to doing work experience at one of the biggest hospitals in Ireland. And I wasn't feeling inspired to write or publish any posts. 

As I was doing work experience at a hospital, I had to dress appropriately and classy or at least I think is classy. I was wearing this during one of the days. I was following a gastroenterology team when they were doing ward rounds and I was grateful that I wore this during that day, not only was I fashionable, I was really comfortable as well. 

 Turtle Neck- Bershka
Jeans- Forever 21
Boots- New Look
Coat- Forever 21
Scarf- Burberry
Sunnies- Sunnies




3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, it looks super stylish! And you look very pretty, of course =) Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, you're too kind! that honestly made my day. :) thank you so much! <3

      Delete