04/11/2015

// waiting on wednesday: november 9 by colleen hoover


My TBR list is growing each and every that passes and I thought that it would be great if I shared with you guys what titles I'm eager in getting my hands on. Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by  Breaking The Spine which specifically showcases a title that is yet to be published. 


Title: November 9 
Author: Colleen Hoover
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary 
Format: Paperback, 320 pages
Expected Publication: 10th of November 2015 by Atria Books  

Pre-order: Goodreads // Amazon // Book Depository

Synopsis: 

Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day before her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in L.A. together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist

Why I'm Waiting For It: 

My friend Reign from Reign of Books has introduced me Colleen Hoover last summer and I've been hooked ever since. She's also the person who got me reading New Adult and the titles she recommended me were really good! There's only three New Adult authors that I read and Colleen Hoover is one of them. I really enjoy reading her books (though it often makes me feel forever alone since most of them is about love and I don't have a boyfriend, lol). Just a few more days till this book gets released and I am so excited! 

Are you a fan of Colleen Hoover too? What are your favourite books? Are you waiting on November 9 too? If not, which book are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments below :) 

4 comments:

  1. I've never read any Colleen Hoover before, but I just did a books for trade that should be coming soon for one of her books. I've been wanting to read some of her books forever, but I've only ever seen Confess in stores and I wasn't about to drop $16 on a paperback. This book does sound really good though so I will hopefully be checking this one out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read her books, but why not if I find one of them in French.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read one Colleen Hoover book but wasn't too wow'd by it - I need to pick out one that has NO cheating haha. This one sounds adorable though!

    Aentee at Read at Midnight

    ReplyDelete