18/10/2015

// hasta la vista, setiembre


Oh my gosh, it's already October? I swear it was the first of September yesterday. September flew by really quick for me. Unlike Isha, I am in Transition Year which means I'm enjoying school (not the part when I have to wake up really early though), doing blog work and doing whatever my heart desires because I have all the spare time I need. This month has been really eventful for me. This month, I got to try out new stuff, going on school trips every Friday, saying "Yes" to opportunities that I would normally say no or hesitate on saying yes to. Well enough of the boring stuff and actually get on the actual favourites. 


BOOKS I'VE READ THIS MONTH

WHAT I HAVE BEEN WATCHING 

This month I have been trying to catch up with the TV shows that I was watching before I went on holidays. I didn't really had time to binge watch during my holidays as I would have been wasting my time if I did that. I am so happy that "Awkward" is back. I've also been watching "Scream", "Scream Queens" (Our friend Mckaley is in Scream Queens, *waves* hi mckaley) and "Once Upon A Time". 
Let's all raise our hands for Awkward. (Accurate representation of myself lol) 
WHAT I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO
If I were to list all the music that I've been listening to, I would probably take a day. I'm going to link my Soundcloud if you want to know what I've been listening to for the month of September. 
I've also repeated 'What Do You Mean' by Justin Bieber, 'Love Me Like You' by Little Mix, 'Cool For the Summer' by Demi Lovato non-stop lol. Did I tell you I have that habit? 
EVENTS
Well, I basically go with Isha to every book signing. So I've been to all the signings she has mentioned in her September Favourites blog post except for the Louise O'Neill signing. 


How was your September? What shows have you been watching lately? Which songs are in your playlist? Did you go to any signings? Which books did you read? Let us know in the comments below :) 

4 comments:

  1. Are you enjoying the raven boys?! I've heard such amazing things about it and I am looking forward to the day that I get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I really enjoyed reading the raven boys and I have to say that it's one of my favourites. you should read it soon cause you're missing out! thank you for visiting the blog!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it's already the middle of October! I feel like just yesterday it was August - haha. How time flies! And I hope you loved I'll Give You the Sun and The Raven Boys, as I really enjoyed those two. :) Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous recap! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy October :D! Although October is almost over now D:! soooo happy almost November? :)
    Anyways, do you like The Raven Boys? Angelina LOVES those books, she is super excited for The Raven King! And yay for OUAT! *dances* that show :D!
    Happy Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete